Check out our friend Savannah @creamofthekale’s Quinia Salad with Hawaiian Ginger Dressing! A perfect healthy salad to bring to the table this holiday season. Feel free to swap in or out any of your favorite go-to salad ingredients and let us know what you think!
- 2 cups of kale
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked (can sub any grain here!)
- 1/4 cup either pumpkin seeds (follicular phase) or sunflower seeds (luteal phase)
- 1 batch Goldthread Hawaiian Ginger dressing (recipe below)
Goldthread Hawaiian Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Goldthread Hawaiian Ginger
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!