The warming spice notes and bold berry flavor of our Elderberry Defense Tonic take this twist on a whiskey sour to the next level. We love our Elderberry Defense Tonic for its beautiful rich hue and antioxidant properties, which make this tonic your immune system's best friend.
This cocktail is easily made NA by swapping in a non-alcoholic bourbon and skipping the bitters.
- 4 oz. Elderberry Defense Tonic
- 2 oz. bourbon (or NA bourbon)
- 1/4 oz. fresh-squeezed mandarin orange juice
- 1/4 oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Mandarin peel, to garnish
Pour Elderberry Defense Tonic, bourbon, egg white, mandarin juice, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Dry shake (without ice) for 30 seconds. Add ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a coupe glass. Top with a few dashes of angostura bitters. Garnish with orange peel.